What do Vetusta Morla, La Casa Azul, Corlina Durante, and Fangoria all have in common? They’re all on the line up for Low Festival 2019. Stay at Grand Luxor Hoteland enjoy hree days of concerts in Benidorm.
XI Edition of Low Festival
From 26th to 28th July 2019 have the best musical fun at Ciudad Deportiva Guillermo Amor de Benidorm, over 30,000 m² of grass which means plenty of space for all. Four stages within five minute’s walking distance are waiting for you with the best of rock, pop, and electronica.
Well organised, great fun. More than 70 artists set to appear at your summer festival. There are different types of tickets available:
– Day ticket: to go on the 26th, 27th, or 28th, based on the groups you want to see or the day that best suits you. From 630pm to 630am every day.
– General ticket: access to the general venue over the whole weekend, including the bar area and market.
– VIP ticket: for fun in the stands in a great setting, with some surprises in store too!
– VIP pool ticket: take a dip in the pool between gigs, with free beer!
All festivalgoers can take a breather in the outdoor rest areas which will have sunbeds and umbrellas, as well as merchandise stalls so you can get a souvenir t-shirt.
Low Festival is a green festival. Remember to return your glass, you will get €1 back and €0.25 will be spent on environmental protection.
A great atmosphere is guaranteed among lowers. New Order, Foals, and The Vaccines, and many more, will take to the stage over the weekend.
If you fancy it, you can also steal the show at the Karaoke Rock Band Sing your favourite songs with a live backing band supporting you!
And if you’re wondering where to stay after the concerts in Benidorm, Grand Luxor Hotel offers you comfort and even more fun with direct access to Terra Mítica.
As a couple, family or with friends. Enjoy the spa, games area, pools with bar, and mini golf at this four star superior hotel offering Mediterranean views.
For every night at the hotel, clients can enjoy a day at one of the group’s theme parks of their choosing::
– Terra Mítica: attractions, shows, and restaurants so that the music doesn’t stop after the festival. Do you dare to try Hell? A real adrenaline rush!
– Aqualandia: the tallest slide in Europe and the tallest capsule slide in the world are to be found at this water park which has fifteen attractions suitable for all ages.
– Mundomar: dolphins, reptiles, exotic birds… the most curious animals are waiting for your family day out.
Book your fun Costa Blanca holidays, combining the concerts at Low Festival, the calm of the hotel, and the thrills of the theme parks!