Practice your favorite sport in a unique environment with all the services you need
Our hotel has the Cycling Friendly distinction, a pioneer quality seal in Spain, which certifies tourist accommodations that meet high quality standards in the services offered to cyclists or cycle tourists.
A luxury for lovers of road and mountain biking, a luxury in Benidorm, a hotel adapted and with all kinds of services for cyclists, the Grand Luxor Hotel.
WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE?
• Cycling Center with professional cycling tools, repair stand for bicycles, hangers with cables and security locks for road, mountain, gravel, triathlon or e-bikes and pressure washing center.
• Unlimited access to Terra Mitica, Mundomar and Aqualandia leisure parks during the stay, including check-in and check-out days (subject to park opening days).
• Locker with key to leave personal belongings
• Access to the fitness area.
• Guide of road and mountain bike routes.
• Early check in and late check out (subject to availability).
• Free parking during your stay.
• Free Wifi.
The services we offer you are:
Bicycle storage spaces:
20 wall-mounted bike racks.
Biketools with tools and inflation pump.
Sale of spare parts.
Bike rack and pressure washer.
Routes in pdf and gpx format (tracks for GPS).
Bicycle rental service:
– Documentation of the environment.
– Extensive kitchen hours.
– Laundry service.
– Wi-fi zone.
– Mechanical service on request.
– Specialized press or books.
– Daily weather forecast.
– Massage service on request.
– Spa service.
Grand Luxor Hotel – Alto de Aitana
Cycling Friendly route with a first part in constant ascent, ascending the Tudons pass, a climb very frequented by professional cyclists throughout the year, and the Alto de Aitana.
Grand Luxor Hotel – Coll de Rates
Cycling Friendly route that will take us from the Grand Luxor Hotel to one of the most recognized climbs in the area of Comunidad Valenciana, as the Coll de Rates.
Reaching Tarbena and almost to Castell de Castells in constant ascent, with a second part of this cycling route with favorable slope but with Rates in between.
Information about mountain bike routes
Reserve your bike